We are a group of scientists from the University of Wollongong, CSIRO Land and Water, and the Australian Antarctic Division developing new tools (known as DGT) to assess the risk of contaminants in polar environments. We’re undertook a field campaign at Casey Station, Antarctica, for the 2017-18 summer season. For more information on our work check out our project site here.
Check out our blog posts from our field campaign:
- The two faces of ice scour
- A quick call to the Antarctic
- Leopard seals are my new favourite animal
- When a penguin jumps into your boat
- DGT DGT DGT DGT
- Who says penguins can’t fly
- Real fake white Christmas
- She’ll be coming around the mountain when she comes….
- Let there be science!
- Some actual science
- That relationship isn’t going anywhere…
- The crazy things you do in Antarctica…
- Why good weather isn’t always good…
- Survival in the Antarctic
- We made it!
- Meet the team